Browse for the most frequently asked questions.


Your My Party card can be used at any of the Truckee Gaming properties: Gold Ranch Dayton and Gold Ranch Verdi.

You can use your points and comps at any of our locations.  For details regarding your points comps, please visit the My Party club at (Gold Ranch Verdi or Gold Ranch Dayton).

Currently cash back is available at Gold Ranch Dayton.

Your play determines how quickly you move to the next level. You can see how close you are to the next level by going to My Party.

The Free Play you received in your loyalty mailer is based on your play. The more you play the more you will receive. You can also redeem your points for FreePlay or partake in many of our promotions for a chance to win FreePlay.


Did we answer your question? If not, submit your question.